We are hiring!
Position: Executive Manager (Full Time)
· To be responsible for the operations and administration of the Chamber include but not limited to the following: maintain meeting minutes filing, handle compulsory filing to IRD & company registry, coordinate with treasurer for the account preparation, make sure payments are made on time, human capital management, simple IT management for the office;
· To provide support to the Executive Committee (EXCO) in organising Chamber events;
· To make preparation for the meetings of EXCO and the general meetings of the Chamber;
· To keep the office in good running order;
· To implement and maintain operational procedures and administrative systems;
· To assist in responding to inquiries from members, the public, relevant authorities, and officials;
· To interact with the local and international Chambers of Commerce
· To assist the Chamber to liaise with the Malaysian Consulate in Hong Kong and with Malaysian and foreign dignitaries visiting Hong Kong;
· To handle website update and coordinate with social media handler on social media updates;
· To perform other duties as required by the Executive Committee from time to time.
• Education: Bachelor's degree
• Strong management and organization abilities with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and be a proactive and energetic team player with self-motivation, creativity, and positive working attitude
• Previous experience in a member-based organization a plus but not required
• Possess strong typing/word processing skills as well as experience with computer applications e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Strong writing skills in both Chinese and English
• Excellent command of spoken English, Putonghua, and Cantonese.
• Having strong familiarity and connection with Malaysia, its businesses, culture, and people is a plus.
• Having social media account management knowledge is a plus.
• Able to work legally in Hong Kong
• Start work as soon as possible
Interested parties please email your full resume and expected salary to email@example.com.
17 days of Annual leaves