FT Global Boardroom 3rd Edition on 4-6 May 2021
As the supporting partner, we are pleased to present the FT Global Boardroom 3rd Edition on 4 -6 May 2021 organised by the Financial Times.
The Global Boardroom returns for its third edition to discuss the practical steps governments, business and finance can take to build a resilient, sustainable recovery, more than a year into a crisis that has crippled the global economy and fundamentally changed the way we live, work and communicate.
As COVID-19 continues to spread, how effective will the vaccination programmes be and to what extent have they brought forward the timing of a recovery? What impact will the new US administration have on domestic and global affairs? What should businesses do to assure future growth and competitiveness?
Join the FT’s top journalists in a series of live online conversations with leading policy-makers, CEOs and investors -- across three days and multiple time zones from Asia through to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas -- to debate and design the most effective post-pandemic strategies.
- David Malpass, President, World Bank Group
- Svenja Schulze, Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Federal Republic of Germany
- Margrethe Vestager, Executive Vice President for a Europe Fit for the Digital Age, European Commission
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxembourg
- Amitabh Kant, CEO, National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog)
- Sayuri Shirai, Professor of Economics, Faculty of Policy Management, Keio University
And many more...
For more details and registration, please see here
The event is free of charge. Meanwhile, MAYCHAM members are entitled to 10% off for the upgraded professional pass, using the code MCCHKMVIP.
The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (HK and Macau) Limited