Nasi Lemak Malaysia Day 2021 Celebratory Edition
Dear MAYCHAM members,
In conjunction with the celebration of the Malaysia Day on 16 September 2021, MAYCHAM, in collaboration with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, will present "Nasi Lemak Malaysia Day 2021 Celebratory Edition" promotion from 6th to 19th September 2021.
MAYCHAM has been working with JW Marriott to present a Nasi Lemak worthy of a celebration with premium ingredients including:
- Curry Boston Lobster in Creamy Tomato Spicy Sauce
- Ayam Goreng Berempah (Spicy Fried Chicken)
- Coconut Milk and Pandan Leaves Basmati Rice
- Sambal (Anchovy Hot Chili Sauce)
- Fried Anchovy
- Fried Cashew Nut
- Organic Cucumber Salad
- Slow Cooked Hen’s Whole Boiled Egg
- Sweetened Pandan Cake
Each serving of Nasi Lemak will come with a 330ml glass bottle of Icelandic Glacial natural mineral water, the purest tasting water on earth. The perfect match between something born of fire with something born of ice! To know more, please click here.
The original price of the menu is HKD 288 + 10%. MAYCHAM members will enjoy 20% off for takeaway/dine-in by ordering this special menu. Takeaway service is available from 12.00 noon to 8.00 pm at The Lounge, while dine-in is available from 12.00 noon to 2.30 pm and 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm, Monday to Saturday at Bar Q88/ Riedel Room.
Once takeaway orders have been received from you, JW Marriott will send the link to you for payment accordingly.
Please fill in the online order form HERE to order this special menu.
Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Order must be placed 2 days in advance for dine in and takeaway order. Full payment must be made upon confirmation of takeaway order. Once confirmed, no alteration, cancellation or refund is allowed.
2. The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with Club Marriott membership benefits, discounted items, flash sale vouchers, other vouchers, gift certificates, gift cards, e-gift cards, Marriott Bonvoy membership or any other promotions and discounts.
3. In the event of any disputes, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
Thank you and wishing you a Happy Malaysia Day!
The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong and Macau) Limited